Within the web browser settings, it is possible to disable the accepting of cookies or display a warning message when a cookie is accepted by your browser. Information on adjusting the settings should be found by checking each browser’s “Help” Menu under a section labeled as “Cookie” or a similar title.
In regards to third-party cookies that are used for targeted behavioral marketing, refer to the specific company website for more information.
- About Advertising Service Privacy:
- Opt-Out of “Remarketing.”:
- Google Ads Settings:
To Opt-Out of DoubleClick for Publishers “DFP” or DoubleClick for Advertisers “DFA” in the Google ads control page, opt-out of the “Ads based on your interest.”
- Universal Analytics Security Privacy:
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
- Microsoft Privacy Statement:
- Microsoft Personalized Ads: